Rivet Typecase Shelf
Introducing the Rivet Typecase, an ingeniously designed compartmentalized aluminum shelf meticulously crafted for storing and showcasing your most treasured possessions. This exceptional piece features discrete sections, each meticulously constructed using a riveting technique that creates seamless perpendicular joints between laser-cut raw aluminum sheets.
- Easy to mount with the separate backplate
- Each piece is unique and hammered by hand
- Due to the unfinished and raw nature of aluminum, scratches and natural irregularities on the surface might be originally present
- The material will patinate over time, and marks and tinted materiality will occur
- The Rivet Typecase can hold 10 kg (depending on wall material and mounting)
- Assembly guide here
We can help to bring your next project to life.
Need personalized assistance for your home project? Whether it is getting help selecting finishes, organizing furniture or you just looking for a second opinion, we are here to help.
A one-stop shop for your interior design needs.
Founded by the interior architecture and design studio, General Assembly, Assembly Line's Brick and Mortar storefront was opened in the Winter of 2021, in the Boerum Hill Neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY.