The Rivet Box Table is a versatile and enduring furniture piece designed to adapt to various purposes.
Its sturdy construction allows for vertical or horizontal arrangement, serving as a table, storage unit, display pedestal, or a combination of these functions. Crafted using a unique riveting technique, it features laser-cut raw aluminum sheets joined together through a cold-forming assembly process, developed by designer Jonas Trampedach in 2011.
- May be used as side furnishing, a piece for storage or display
- Each piece is unique and hammered by hand
- Due to the unfinished and raw nature of aluminum, scratches and natural irregularities on the surface might be originally present
- The material will patinate over time, and marks and tinted materiality will occur
- The Rivet Box Table can hold 15 kg
We can help to bring your next project to life.
Need personalized assistance for your home project? Whether it is getting help selecting finishes, organizing furniture or you just looking for a second opinion, we are here to help.
A one-stop shop for your interior design needs.
Founded by the interior architecture and design studio, General Assembly, Assembly Line's Brick and Mortar storefront was opened in the Winter of 2021, in the Boerum Hill Neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY.